Friday, February 25, 2005

Headed For Latin America...Again

Time to brush up on my Spanish. I just got confirmation of a consulting assignment in which I will travel to Central America next April and speak in Guatemala City, Guatemala; SanSalvador, El Salavador; Tegucigalpa, Honduras; San Jose, Costa Rica and Managua, Nicaragua to business groups about marketing products in the U.S. and the general competitive climate they will encounter. A Texas attorney with practise experience in Latin America and a former official with the UN Development Program and ties to the Inter-American Development Bank have formed a consulting firm to work with Latin American businesses seeking to do business in the U.S.

Now this should be interesting...and add more diversity to my very diverse resume...Will keep everyone posted.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Are you excited? Do they need an assistant? I can carry luggage, and speak spanish. At the same time.

3:19 PM  
Blogger LuLuBelle said...

Sorry, I already applied for the job.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Britten said...

WOW! You guys have exciting lives. This job sounds very cool! You should wear your sunglasses and pretend you are an international spy! B-) (This is my smiley with sunglasses on)

-Britten

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home