Monday, February 07, 2005

The old-timer

Now that all my family members are blogging, I suppose I should too. I would like to point out however that I have had a blog site since Fall of last year. Since I didn't know anyone else with one, I was just waiting for a message....like from aliens, perhaps, that had chosen me to be their intermediary with the rest of the inhabitants of planet Earth. But now, I can....oops, wait a minute, hold the phone....there is an incoming signal...I think it is Borg....Heeeeeelp Meeeeeeeeee....i'm being assimilated. Greetings...we are borg. You will be assimilated...resistance is futile

8 Comments:

Blogger christina said...

Hi Borg! It's nice to meet you. I am Christina. Let's be friends!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You are unique!! Fight the borg!

7:34 PM  
Blogger Britten said...

"It is useless to resist....YOU DON'T KNOW THE POWER OF THE DARKSIDE!!"

-Darth Vader (the cy"BORG")

He is your master now!

-Britten (Hi, Chris!!)

12:36 AM  
Blogger LuLuBelle said...

I'll miss you, send me a post card or something you sexy borg-man

3:00 AM  
Blogger Sarita said...

The Borg creeps me out. Now when I come home you won't be my father anymore. Kinda reminiscent to when Mom permed her hair (eons ago) and I didnt recognize her. Scary parents!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Hmmmm, we'll have to compare borg prospero to regular prospero and see who we like better...

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

So did the borg succeed in the assimilation? We haven't heard from you in a while...

12:17 AM  
Blogger Sarita said...

Ryan says...
Your technological and biological distinctiveness has been added to my own...

(you make websites for me, and I have your daughter...)

9:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home