Friday, February 11, 2005

Wow. Look what I started!

Things are never dull in this family. I thought I was making a cool statement and, thanks to Jessica, we became "Family Borg" . With the power of blogging to allow us to interact together we kind of are "becoming the collective" in a good and positive way. I think I like this. Your mom has always fostered communication in our family...(sometimes I've felt too much so when it involved my faults and areas that needed refinement , but I'm a better person for it) This makes me kind of excited to see where this will go. But, despite the free-wheeling nature of the Internet, I may have to lay down some blogging rules ....just don't let me see my face on Pee Wee Herman some morning....oh,oh...that was a mistake... well onward ye denisions of the great blogosphere..." Cry 'Havoc!' and let slip the dogs of blog" Shakespeare: Julius Cesaer with alteration

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarita said...

Last night on the way home, Brian was saying that, yeah, I think I got in pretty good with your Dad. I do know Marty Robbins after all....and sang Marty Robbins songs for the next half hour. And then we were talking and he started quoting shakesphere verbatum. Scary.

10:33 AM  
Blogger LuLuBelle said...

shakespeare and marty robbins, a surefire combination for a well rounded intelligent guy!

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home